- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Other - National Emergency
With the New Zealand Government’s move to Level 4 restrictions in order to combat Covid-19, we wanted to let you know that HD is classified as an Essential Service by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment so we will continue to work limited staff during the Covid-19 alert level 4. We do have some changes effective now to our datacenter access in order to comply with the restrictions:
- 3 staff onsite at any given time with the rest of our team working remotely.
- No physical access to the Datacentre for our customers unless it has been permitted and arranged with prior approval.
- Call us to arrange assistance with your equipment.
- HDDs, Servers, Memory, etc can be delivered to 11B Piermark Drive, Rosedale, Albany and our staff can install equipment for you.
Network Operations Number: 09 280 4135
We are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities during these unprecedented times, and encourage you to follow the government's advice and stay home so we can get through this safely, and together.
- Date - 26/03/2020 08:36
- Last Updated - 27/03/2020 08:43